Sunday, December 2, 2012

Slight Work...

Today has been pretty crazy! I started researching the photography stuff for my new business. It's gonna be tough, but I know I'll get through it. I was super curious about how much to charge for private photography sessions but I think I've came up with a price that is not only affordable but reasonable. I think it's quite stupid to charge  someone $80 for an 8x10 when I can print it at CVS or Walgreens for $3.

Here are my prices for book covers and photography sessions:

eBook cover--$50 + $10 ea. additional photo

Copyright will be signed over to the author upon start of contract. It is at the author's expense to have the photo copyrighted. There will be an additional copyright fee of $30 if the author wants me to handle that part as well.


Photography sessions--$50 sitting fee + $10 handling fee.

I will be adding a list of packages to choose from at a later date. As of now, there is no additional charge for travel, but if I'm asked to travel long distances there will be a fee tacked on to the final price for travel expenses. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  


Thank you,

Christan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews