Sunday, December 9, 2012

Photos, photos, photos...

It has been such a great weekend. Worked on a lot of pictures for my portfolio today. I recruited one of my beautiful sisters to be my model and she was fantastic!! I have to say, this photography thing isn't as easy as it looks. I have been researching on Pinterest for ideas and help. I definitely used some of the research today when I was shooting my sister (Jess, I'm so glad you're willing to be my rag doll). 

I posted the new pics on my Facebook page and would love for y'all to check them out. Please comment if you like, or don't like, them. I love the constructive criticism and use every bit of it that I receive. 

Toodles, 

Christan


Below is just a sample of what's over on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews